We are aware of the importance of providing a website that is accessible to all users. We aim for a high level of usability for our entire audience, following best-practice accessibility guidelines.
We use specific content or tools to enable disabled user groups to get a better experience. If you have any questions or comments, feel free to email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Many links have title attributes which describe the link in greater detail, unless the text of the link already fully describes the target (such as the headline of an article).
- Links are written to make sense out of context.
- This site uses cascading style sheets for visual layout, and semantic HTML 5 for structure.
- If your browser or browsing device does not support stylesheets at all, the content of each page is still readable.
- All images used in this site include descriptive ALT attributes. Purely decorative graphics include null ALT attributes.
- This website has been optimised to work on mobile devices.
- The code is WC3 compliant.